What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
If You Can Easily and Quickly Persuade Anyone to Eagerly Do Anything You Want, How Will You Use This Power? Discover the Most Powerful Secrets To Put Anyone Under Your Control… Without Them Knowing It!
- The first and most important thing to do before persuading anyone. Apply this technique so that you’ll multiply success in your persuasion attempts a hundred fold. (Page
- How to start a conversation and make a connection easily. (Page 37)
- How to properly apply affirmations and visualizations to magnify your success in persuading anyone. (Page 19).
- How to make friends the quick and easy way. It’s just like taking candy from a baby. (Page 30)
- An effective relaxation exercise to calm your nerves before persuading. (Page 21)
How much can I trust what they say?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I know I can track down some useful information for you to help you in your purchasing decision. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. How To Be An Expert Persuader scores an averge of 3.33, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Be An Expert Persuader scores 60.80/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.20daypersuasion.com/index.php, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: 20daypersuasion.com you’ll also be taken through to 20daypersuasion.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)